I Settle for Graveyard Orbit



Season after season I live
until oxygen
decay my weary skull and
fimbulvinter makes men uneasy. 

Finally the coronial
line breaks.
Magneto sheaths 
implode on flesh of
men and gods alike.

What caused this fate?
A fatal break of honor. 
I suffer under alligator blows while
avenging death with death and
emptying my cup.

Geomagnetic storms blow
the feedhorn, 
deities rule the
snowy darkness. 
No more stars while
naked skin goes at 
highest bidding. 

Dead men riding,
she jokes 
at the half empty hangar. 
A blue carcass inside a red body;
I eat you while time exist.

Delay.
Solar winds pass between 
long lines of men before 
the bow shock.
I feel no reconnection as my limbs bend and
Mjolnir forms intoxicated vectors in the night air.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

elderly ladies

i was right but now I’m left